ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brice Ruth <bdr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help needed...
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 19:48:25 GMT
And it is important to use an editor that is writing the file in the
encoding that you
are putting at the top of the XML file. Most editors default to the
system encoding, which on Macs would be Mac Roman, and on Windows
would be Windows-1252 or maybe ISO-8859-1, depending on the editor.

Use good editors!