ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brice Ruth <bdr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: R: Please Help in arguing for iBatis SqlMaps
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2005 20:32:04 GMT
Remember, you're looking for best-of-breed and best-practice for right
here, right now. Nobody has a crystal ball, nobody knows what tomorrow
holds. However, if you roll-your-own, every knowledgeable Java
developer and architect out there will tell you that its a waste in
almost every scenario. Code re-use and component architectures allow
for fast time-to-delivery. Roll your own, and you have that much more
QA to do.

BR

--
Brice Ruth