ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brice Ruth <bdr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ibatis technology need company references.
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 16:30:06 GMT
Check the Wiki, if you need more than that, let me know ... we use iBATIS
exclusively in our projects (we are, however, not a government body).
 Brandon's point was simply that being in Apache's incubator does not mean
anything about the projects status as a whole, it is simply an Apache thing
(internal politics and processes, really).
 Brice Ruth