ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Larry Meadors <larry.mead...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBatis Dao Setup
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:43:19 GMT
Does this class implement the DataSource (javax.sql) interface?

If it does, you can set it up as a JNDI DataSource, and configure iBATIS to
use it that way.

If not...it really should. It is a very simple interface, something like 3
(maybe 6) methods, and buys you a ton of flexibility when working with
standard Java components (most of which expect a DataSource).

Larry