ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Brent Ryan" <br...@blackboard.com>
Subject RE: logj4 and ibatis - How to log SQL statements
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2005 14:38:34 GMT
Mine will log SQL statements fine if I do this:

# Set the root logging level for the application here.
# DEBUG < INFO < WARN < ERROR < FATAL
# The below value contains the logging level followed by a list of appenders
log4j.rootLogger=DEBUG, stdout

# The stdout appender sends all logging info to the console
log4j.appender.stdout.layout.ConversionPattern=%p:%d - %m%n
#log4j.appender.stdout.layout.ConversionPattern=%p:%d [%t] - %C:%M:%L - %m%n

Brent