ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Graham Cruickshanks" <grahamcruicksha...@hotmail.com>
Subject Support for oracle cursors as resultsets
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 13:54:14 GMT
Hi,

First of all I would like to say good work on putting together the excellent
Ibatis. I would like to use Ibatis in new project I’m working on, but it’s
for a commercial entity and the oracle cursors to resultset is a must. I
would like to help extend Ibatis to add better support of the Oracle
dialect. Not for the companies sake, but for the sanity of not writing
another straight JDBC to Stored procedure class again!!

There are  some patches kicking about for SqlExecutor.java on JIRA that are
pretty ‘patchy’, is there any thoughts on adding a dialect factory to this
class with a default dialect for each function and subclass overrides?

Please let me known if any help would be useful.

Cheers

Graham Cruickshanks