ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jason Punzalan <jasonpunza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: invalid column type
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 14:22:23 GMT
I noticed that when using the same maps with oracle i need to declare the
types and null value replacements in my inline parameter. not sure why
though...from the dev handbook...

<statement id="insertProduct" parameterClass="com.domain.Product">
insert into PRODUCT (PRD_ID, PRD_DESCRIPTION)
values (#id:NUMERIC:-999999#, #description:VARCHAR:NO_ENTRY#);
</statement>