ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From <hr...@mail.ivillage.com>
Subject Using SqlMaps with Hibernate
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:50:38 GMT
Hello there,

This is going to sound like a crazy question but is there any way I
could configure SQLMaps to use a Hibernate Session?

I'm working on a project for a client who has developed their own
business layer using Hibernate.

All data access from my app is done through their business layer but
there are some things that I can't do like simple

finder queries.  There are some channels that I would need to go through
to get these

queries put in to the business layer and actually it's just easy selects
and I guess I could get by embedding the sql statements in

my code but would love to SQLMaps for this if I could

Thanks

-Hector

iVillage Inc., 500 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10018 - iVillage Inc. is a leading women's
media company that includes iVillage.com, Women.com, gURL.com, Astrology.com, Promotions.com,
iVillage Parenting Network, The Newborn Channel, Lamaze Publishing, Business Women's Network,
Diversity Best Practices, Best Practices in Corporate Communications, Healthology Inc., and
iVillage Consulting. The information contained in this communication may be confidential,
is intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be construed under applicable
law to be a commercial email. If you have received this communication in error, please delete
this message from your computer system. If you are the recipient named above and do not wish
to receive any future commercial emails, please reply to the sender with a message stating
such preference. (M2)