ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Rafiq, Adnan" <ara...@carreker.com>
Subject Dynamically Discovering DataSource
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:13:21 GMT
I have a situation where we have an ASP-like environment. There is one
system database and several customer-specific databases. Each customer
database is mapped to a different datasource. In iBatis we have to hardcode
the JNDI name for the datasource in the sql-map-confi.xml file. Is there
anyway to make this dynamic? In other words, I want to query the customer
datasource name (the names are stored in the system database) at run time
based on the user id, and then use that name for getting my connections.

Any help is greatly appreciated.