ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Mathews, Dennis L. \(Tampa Bay Division\)" <Dennis.Math...@mybrighthouse.com>
Subject ResultMap
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 16:29:19 GMT
I have tried all kinds of things to get the result map to work.  I have
a very simple example and I was able to get an object without using the
result map.  When I try to use the map, I get a fatal error.  Below is
the code I am trying to implement and the resulting error.  The error
indicates that I do not have a WRITEABLE property named "id" in class
region, but I have that property in my Region.java file.

If you need more information, please let me know.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciate.

<typeAlias alias="region" type="ibatis.Region"/>

<resultMap id="region-result" class="region">

    <result property="id" column="region_id" />

    <result property="name" column="region_name" />

</resultMap>

Error (just one part of the error..hopefully it is pertinent):

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error initializing MyAppSqlConfig
class.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error
occurred.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing
XML.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error
parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing XPath
'/sqlMap/resultMap/result'.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.beans.ProbeException: There is no WRITEABLE property
named 'id' in class 'ibatis.Region'

Dennis Mathews

Systems Developer

Bright House Networks