ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From John Fereira <ja...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: newbie
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:04:21 GMT
At 01:38 AM 4/14/2005 -0500, Subbiah wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have the Jpetstore up and running on my machine,
>
>Is there any place where I can download the architecture of the Jpetstore
>like the ones available in Spring PetClinic , so that I undertand it better.

Try www.springframework.org

Once you download the code you can go to the samples directory to see the
code for PetClinic, JPetstore, and a few other sample applications.   I
also recommend the tutorial link on the site at:
http://www.springframework.org/docs/MVC-step-by-step/Spring-MVC-step-by-step.html

The tutorial will walk you through setting up a Spring application and will
provide a good jumpstart.

John Fereira
jaf30@cornell.edu
Ithaca, NY