ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Ross, Hugh" <Hugh.R...@agriculture.gov.ie>
Subject iBatis configurations for performance
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 17:21:48 GMT
Hi,
I am running a performance test on an application using iBatis. I am testing with 300 users.
Some of our business object methods may hit database up to 50 times in one transaction. Performance
is currently very poor. Any ideas what I should have my SQLMap settings to for optimum performance?

My current settings are:
	 <settings
		cacheModelsEnabled="true"
		enhancementEnabled="true"
		maxSessions="250"
		maxTransactions="25"
		maxRequests="512"
		useStatementNamespaces="true"/>

Many thanks,
Hugh

***********  Department of Agriculture and Food ***************

The information contained in this email and in any
attachments is confidential and is designated solely
for the attention and use of the intended recipient(s).
This information may be subject to legal and professional
privilege.  If you are not an intended recipient of
this email, you must not use, disclose, copy,
distribute or retain this message or any part of it.
If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of
this email from your computer system(s).