ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From eOk <...@vodafone.ie>
Subject Re: Another question about logging of statements
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 10:17:25 GMT
Stephen,

Easiest thing is to default all logging to the console, until you have
decides what to do try this as your log4j.properties file

log4j.debug=true
#
log4j.rootCategory=debug, stdout
#
# BEGIN APPENDER: CONSOLE APPENDER (stdout)
log4j.appender.stdout.layout=org.apache.log4j.SimpleLayout

The debug line will show you what's happening when log4j starts (or the
web container finds the log4j.propertues file at least).

A great source of log4j info is http://www.vipan.com/htdocs/log4jhelp.html

regards

Eoin