ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Craig Johannsen <cjo...@shaw.ca>
Subject Re: querying multiple databases simultaneously
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2005 19:06:49 GMT
Here is some interesting material about IBM's solution for this type of
problem.  I think it was originally based on some technology purchased
from Simba Technologies Inc., but no longer available directly from Simba.

IBM Federated Database Technology:
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/db2/library/techarticle/0203haas/0203haas.html

Sybase EnterpriseConnect Data Access:
http://www.sybase.com/products/informationmanagement/enterpriseconnectdataaccess

Attunity Federate:
http://www.attunity.co.uk/Products/AttunityFederate.Asp

Virtuoso Universal Server:
http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/main/vdbms/index.htm

DatabaseBridge:
http://www.skywaytechnology.com/Products.htm

JDBC NetServer (no heterogeneous join?):
http://www.agave.com/html/products/jdbc.htm

Connx:
http://www.connx.com/products/products.html

DataDirect SequeLink (no heterogeneous join?):
http://www.datadirect.com/products/sequelink/overview/index.ssp

Dharma Integrator:
http://dharma.com/Dharma_integrator.shtml

TRIFOX VORTEX:
http://www.trifox.com/vortex/index.html

Vista JDBC:
http://www.vistaportal.com/products/VistaJDBC.pdf

I am not endorsing any of the above solutions.