ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Michael Zurke <mis...@zurke.info>
Subject Re: canceling statement?
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:57:39 GMT
yes - i think your're right when it comes to the multiple query/combine
result issue - using DAO in this case would definitely make more sense.
but in case DAO doesn't fit my model i still want to be able to built my
own 'multilpe query executor' so i would be nice if i could cancel
statments on the SQLMap layer. but maybe the problem is too specific to
support it on a generic framework level. anyway ;)