ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Folashade Adeyosoye" <sharda...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Newbie help
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2005 02:19:06 GMT
Is it in your classpath?

-----Original Message-----
From: KK [mailto:kkn006@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 12:19 PM
To: ibatis-user-java@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Newbie help

Hello everyone,
 I want to use iBatis in my application and started researching and
trying to develop a small application. But I have a problem using
Oracle 8i as backend with JDBC, I could succesfully compile classes
and set up configmap and other required xml files after several
attempts, but now it fails with the following error,

       at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:532)
       at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:171)
       at
com.ibatis.common.jdbc.SimpleDataSource.popConnection(SimpleDataSourc
e.java:473)
       at
com.ibatis.common.jdbc.SimpleDataSource.getConnection(SimpleDataSourc
e.java:200)
       at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.transaction.jdbc.JdbcTransaction.<init>(Jdbc
Transaction.java:26)
       at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.transaction.jdbc.JdbcTransactionConfig.newTr
ansaction(JdbcTransactionConfig.java:32)
       at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.transaction.TransactionManager.begin(Transac
tionManager.java:35)
       at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.startTransaction
(SqlMapExecutorDelegate.java:408)
       at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapSessionImpl.startTransaction(SqlM
apSessionImpl.java:113)
       at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl.startTransaction(SqlMa
pClientImpl.java:87)
       at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.autoStartTransac
tion(SqlMapExecutorDelegate.java:501)
       at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForObject(S
qlMapExecutorDelegate.java:308)
       at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForObject(S
qlMapExecutorDelegate.java:297)
       at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapSessionImpl.queryForObject(SqlMap
SessionImpl.java:69)
       at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl.queryForObject(SqlMapC
lientImpl.java:46)
       at ActionTest.main(ActionTest.java:39)

I am using classes12.jar file for connecting to oracle, can someone
help me with this..

Thanks,
Kumar.