ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Paul Barry <paul.ba...@nyu.edu>
Subject Re: LIKE and Wildcards
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 16:34:20 GMT
CDATA is not going to help.  The acutal SQL query that iBATIS will
execute is:

SELECT *
FROM device,person
where device.owner = person.regid
and description like %'this is the descirption'%

You can see how that is going to cause a problem.  Change your query in
the sqlmap to look like this:

SELECT *
FROM device,person
where device.owner = person.regid
and description like '%'||%#description#||'%'