ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Guido García Bernardo <ggb...@tid.es>
Subject Re: logj4 and ibatis - How to log SQL statements [OT]
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:36:33 GMT
Thank you.

It doesn't work for me with Tomcat, but it works fine with SunOne web
server, so I think it is a misconfiguration issue with
commons-logging.jar (I must put it under WEB-INF/lib when working with
SunOne, but I must remove it in order to get Tomcat working ¿?)

Thank you one more time,
Guido García Bernardo.