ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Guido García Bernardo <ggarc...@itdeusto.com>
Subject Re: Help with Paginatedlist
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2005 08:57:11 GMT
AFAIK it is disconnected.

It does
    return sqlMapExecutor.queryForList(statementName, parameterObject,
(idx) * pageSize, localPageSize);
every time you move to next/previous page.

You can store it in the session, but my opinion is that it is not a good
idea because of scalability issues. I prefer to send only the page
number and call queryForList.

Regards,
Guido García Bernardo.