ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Victor Stepanov <v.stepan...@mebius.lv>
Subject Re: ibatis technology need company references.
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 16:28:21 GMT
<head>
</head>
Yes I know that IBatis is stable and so one but in this friday we will
have big meeting and must provide some references about this .<br>
We also use ibatis but for goverment sector we must provide some
document becouse we have official claim.<br>
And for me will be good to have some documents.<br>
Brice Ruth wrote:
 type="cite">I absolutely concur with Brandon. We have been using
iBATIS from the <a href="http://sourceforge.net">sourceforge.net</a>
days, and it is absolutely rock-solid stable.<br>
 class="gmail_sendername">Brandon Goodin</b> &lt;<a
 href="mailto:brandon.goodin@gmail.com">brandon.goodin@gmail.com</a>&gt;
wrote:</span>
 style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0px 0px 0px 0.8ex; padding-left:
1ex;">Incubator
has nothing to do with stability! We have been running<br>
ibatis from sourceforge for over 2 years now. Incubator is simply an<br>
acceptance process into the apache group. We are slated to graduate<br>
from the incubator process. We would already have been, but, the<br>
meeting that makes that decision was rescheduled. Please don't confuse<br>
incubator with beta. iBatis is plenty stable. It is not in beta or<br>
pre-release mode. It is a stable version.<br>
you can visit <a href="http://www.ibatis.com">http://www.ibatis.com</a>
and see that we are a mature project.<br>
Brandon<br>
On Apr 6, 2005 10:13 AM, Victor Stepanov &lt;<a
 href="mailto:v.stepanovs@mebius.lv">v.stepanovs@mebius.lv</a>&gt;
wrote:<br>
&gt; Brandon Goodin wrote:<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; &gt;I can vouch that we use iBatis internally at Plum Creek Timber<br>
&gt; &gt;Company, Inc. But, i can't give you links or anything.<br>
&gt; &gt;<br>
&gt; &gt;Brandon<br>
&gt; &gt;<br>
&gt; &gt;On Apr 6, 2005 9:55 AM, Victor Stepanov &lt;<a
 href="mailto:v.stepanovs@mebius.lv">v.stepanovs@mebius.lv</a>&gt;
wrote:<br>
&gt; &gt;<br>
&gt; &gt;<br>
&gt; &gt;&gt;Hi All.<br>
&gt; &gt;&gt;I need to provide references about ibatis and sqlmaps that
this product<br>
&gt; &gt;&gt;is stable can anybody give some references or where I can
found it.<br>
&gt; &gt;&gt;Thanks.<br>
&gt; &gt;&gt;<br>
&gt; &gt;&gt;<br>
&gt; &gt;&gt;<br>
&gt; I can describe sitution we write one tender where describe that we
use<br>
&gt; IBatis but we've got claim that IBatis in Apche Incubator and not
stable<br>
&gt; for goverment sector development . For me will be good get some
links or<br>
&gt; may be some documents ....<br>
&gt;<br>
-- <br>