ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Mike Fagan <mfa...@tde.com>
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 21:10:03 GMT
Hi,

I have a stored function that returns a refcursor with the different
columns based on passed in parameters.
My problem is that IBATIS is caching the column names from the first
call to this stored function causing later calls with a different
refcursor definition to fail due to different columns returned. I have
set cacheModelsEnabled to false and was wondering if I am missing
another config setting. Using version 2.0.9

Here is my sqlMap:

    <parameterMap id="queryParameters" class="map" >
        <parameter property="result" jdbcType="ORACLECURSOR" mode="OUT"/>
        <parameter property="user" jdbcType="NUMERIC" javaType="long"
mode="IN" />
        <parameter property="resultid" jdbcType="NUMERIC"
javaType="long" mode="IN" />
        <parameter property="startidx" jdbcType="NUMERIC" javaType="int"
mode="IN" />
        <parameter property="endidx" jdbcType="NUMERIC" javaType="int"
mode="IN" />
        <parameter property="fields" jdbcType="VARCHAR"
javaType="java.lang.String" mode="IN" />
        <parameter property="total" jdbcType="NUMERIC" javaType="long"
mode="OUT" />
    </parameterMap>

    <procedure id="queryRecords" resultClass="java.util.HashMap"
parameterMap="queryParameters" >
        { ? = call RECORDSET.getPagedRecordCursor(?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) }
    </procedure>

Thanks,
Mike Fagan