ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jason Hall" <JH...@cihi.ca>
Subject SqlMap namespace - reserved words ?
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:27:27 GMT
Hi,

I tried using <sqlMap namespace="Lookup"> and I get this error

com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: There is no statement named Lookup.getAdlDTO-AllRows
in this SqlMap. 	com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.MappedStatement com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.getMappedStatement(java.lang.String)
	java.util.List com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForList(com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.scope.SessionScope,
java.lang.String, java.lang.Object, int, int) 	java.util.List com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForList(com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.scope.SessionScope,
java.lang.String, java.lang.Object) 	java.util.List com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapSessionImpl.queryForList(java.lang.String,
java.lang.Object) 	java.util.List com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl.queryForList(java.lang.String,
java.lang.Object) 	void ca.cihi.omhrs.TestIbatis.main(java.lang.String[])

but if i change it to <sqlMap namespace="Lookups"> it works.
Is lookup a reserved word for ibatis?

My xml file is Lookup.xml, namespace is Lookup.

Help.

Thanks,

J.H.