ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SqlMap namespace - reserved words ?
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 17:00:51 GMT
I ran our tests and substitued "Lookup" for one of the namespaces. It
all ran fine. If you can put together a unit test that shows this
behavior and attach it to JIRA that would help us to diagnose the
problem But, i have a notion you are making a mistake in a place that
we can't see from your explanation.

Brandon