ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using SqlMaps with Hibernate
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 13:05:14 GMT
I would recommend that you use Spring or iBatis DAO to use SQLMaps and
Hibernate side by side. However, I would not make one dependent on the
other. Transaction management could become an issue. If you allow for
iBatisDAO or Spring to handle datasources, connections and
transactions.... it makes your life much simpler.

Brandon