ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SqlMapClient Transactions
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 14:29:21 GMT
You can expose the startTransaction etc... to your service layer
through your Dao interface. It will have the unfortunate side effect
of exposing specifics from your Dao to your service layer. This could
be defined as bad coupling. However, best practices would suggest you
should be managing your transactions on the service layer with
something like iBatis DAO or Spring.

Brandon