ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: bad perfomance ibatis between native JDBC and PLSQL
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 04:09:47 GMT
1) You are not actually passing the ResultSet values into a set of
objects with the JDBC test.
2) You should measure the second query for speed. In other words the
first time you called a mapped statement it caches the mapping. You
must measure the second call to the same mapped statement. Make sure
you do it within the same JVM session.
3) iBatis simply does what you alread do manually. So, it's
performance should be like JDBC, once you add the ResultSet to object
list translation.

Brandon