ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: building a hierarchy
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 16:22:09 GMT
There are some solutions. The upcoming jpetstore (now jgamestore) will
be using a technique for hierarchal data storeage and retrieval. It is
based on a good article
(http://www.sitepoint.com/article/hierarchical-data-database). I found
some of the functionality lacking so i expanded upon it. I would be
happy to pass you the jgamestore code we are using for this. Or you
can read the article and figure out your own version.

Brandon