ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ibatis technology need company references.
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 16:14:39 GMT
Incubator has nothing to do with stability! We have been running
ibatis from sourceforge for over 2 years now. Incubator is simply an
acceptance process into the apache group. We are slated to graduate
from the incubator process. We would already have been, but, the
meeting that makes that decision was rescheduled. Please don't confuse
incubator with beta. iBatis is plenty stable. It is not in beta or
pre-release mode. It is a stable version.

you can visit http://www.ibatis.com and see that we are a mature project.

Brandon