ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From KK <kkn...@gmail.com>
Subject DynamicSql Help needed...
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 20:17:50 GMT
Hi guys,
   Finally I am able to use iBatis for all my CRUD sql operations.
Feeling Good :).

Now I am trying to make a dynamic sql to work....but I am at no
luck...can someone help me with this..

my sqlmap xml file I have the following

     <statement id="getActions_DynaSql"  resultClass="com.app.Action">
        <![CDATA[
        Select *
        From Action
            <dynamic prepend="WHERE">
                <isNotNull prepend="AND" property="actionID">
                    ACTION_ID = #actionID#
                </isNotNull>
            </dynamic>
            order by actionID
        ]]>
    </statement>

I have an actionID field in com.app.Action javabean

when I am trying use sqlMap.queryForList for above sql I get the
following error,

--- The error occurred in iBatisTest/sqlMaps/Action.xml.
--- Check the getActions_DynaSql-InlineParameterMap.
--- Check the statement (query failed).
--- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended

        at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.executeQueryWithCallback(GeneralStatement.java:154)
        at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.executeQueryForList(GeneralStatement.java:99)
        at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForList(SqlMapExecutorDelegate.java:341)
        at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForList(SqlMapExecutorDelegate.java:326)
        at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapSessionImpl.queryForList(SqlMapSessionImpl.java:77)
        at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl.queryForList(SqlMapClientImpl.java:54)

Can someone help figure out what's wrong I am doing here...is there
any thing I am missing.

Btw, this is the statement logged in log file

{pstm-100004} PreparedStatement: Select * From Action <dynamic
prepend="WHERE"> <isNotNull prepend="AND" property="actionID">
ACTION_ID = ? </isNotNull> </dynamic> order by actionID

Thanks in advance,
KK