ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From 任增刚 <renzengg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: queryForList vs queryForObject
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 00:38:09 GMT
i also meet the same problem using select in a resultmap and eagering to
know how to resolve it.

2005/4/21, Engel, Gregory A <GAEngel@tribune.com>:
> With the follwing result map using a list property "contact" works
perfectly
> and always returns a single value as expected.
> However if I use an object property "primaryContact" I get the following
> error.
>
> --- The error occurred in

com/tms/ede/server/persistance/dao/sqlmapdao/sourcesmaps/maps/EDEProgservMap.xml.

> --- The error occurred while applying a result map.
> --- Check the EDEProgservRSMap_Primary.
> --- Check the result mapping for the 'primaryContact' property.
> --- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: Error: executeQueryForObject returned
too
> many results.
> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Error: executeQueryForObject returned
too
> many results.
> I can't understand what's going on here. I always get a single value in
the
> returned list which is what I want but if I use the
> same query with a query for object I get an error.
>
> Heres the resultmap
>
> <resultMap id="EDEProgservRSMap_Primary"
> class="
com.tms.ede.server.persistance.dao.sqlmapdao.sourcesmaps.vo.EDEProgservVO">
> <result property="id" column="progserv_id"/>
> <result property="statusId" column="progserv_status_id"/>
> <result property="sourceId" column="source_id"/>
> <result property="curTmsCallSign" column="call_sign_text"/>
> <result property="sourceName" column="source_name"/>
> <result property="finderText" column="source_finder_text"/>
> <!--result property="contacts" column="source_id"
> select="getPrimaryContactVOBy_SourceId_PrimaryOnly"/-->
> <result property="primaryContact" column="source_id"
> select="getPrimaryContactVOBy_SourceId_PrimaryOnly"/>
> </resultMap>
>
> Here's the sql map...
>
> <statement id="getPrimaryContactVOBy_SourceId_PrimaryOnly"
> parameterClass="java.lang.Long"
> resultClass="
com.tms.ede.server.persistance.dao.sqlmapdao.sourcesmaps.vo.PrimaryContactVO
"
> resultMap="PrimaryContactRSMap"
> >

> SELECT
> source.source_id,
> source_contact.contact_group_owner_id,
> source_contact_group.contact_id,
> contact.contact_type_id,
> contact.first_name,
> contact.last_name,
> contact.job_title,
> contact.email_address,
> contact.department
> FROM
> source,
> source_contact,
> source_contact_group,
> contact
> WHERE
> source.source_id = #value#
> AND
> source.source_id=source_contact.source_id
> AND

source_contact.contact_group_owner_id=source_contact_group.contact_group_owner_id

--
任增刚
Renzenggang@csii.com.cn