ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Daniel H. F. e Silva" <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Help needed...
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 12:11:15 GMT
You could check also your xml encoding. If you work with special charaters not in utf-8, you
will
get in trouble.
I had this as my native language is portuguese and we have some special characters not supported
by utf-8.
So, if this is your case, try iso-8859-1 or one that fits better to your needs.

Cheers,
 Daniel Silva.