ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "anis" <anis.zoua...@adhoc.ag>
Subject Could not find *.dtd resource
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:40:56 GMT
Hi,

I'm using ibatis with an eclipse plugin and I'm facing this error while
building the xml map file :

com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error occurred.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:
org.xml.sax.SAXException: java.io.IOException: Could not find resource
com/ibatis/sqlmap/engine/builder/xml/sql-map-config-2.dtd

Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXException: java.io.IOException: Could not find
resource com/ibatis/sqlmap/engine/builder/xml/sql-map-config-2.dtd

Caused by: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.
Cause: org.xml.sax.SAXException: java.io.IOException: Could not find
resource com/ibatis/sqlmap/engine/builder/xml/sql-map-config-2.dtd

Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXException: java.io.IOException: Could not find
resource com/ibatis/sqlmap/engine/builder/xml/sql-map-config-2.dtd

       at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.builder.xml.SqlMapConfigParser.parse(SqlMapConfigPa
rser.java:81)

       at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapClientBuilder.buildSqlMapClient(SqlMapClientB
uilder.java:62)

Using a standalone application it work, but from the plugin it doesn't.

Could you please explain to me why the *.dtd are not reachable by the
SqlMapClientBuilder, ( I checked the dtd location, they exist in the
ibatis-sqlmap-2.jar file)

Kindest regards

Anis