ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Barbara Lau <b...@ameritech.net>
Subject ibatis xml config files
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:12:21 GMT
Hi,

I am new to ibatis and I have a question regard the
ibatis xml config files. I am using tomcat as web
server and each time when I add a new datasource, I
will update dao.xml(new context id, transaction
manager and dao interface class and implementation
class), create a new XXXsqlmap_config.xml file(put
dataSource, sqlMap resource) and context.xml for
Tomcat. This works fine with few datasources. What if
there are hundreds datasources? Is there a way that I
can make fewer update file instead of create or update
hundreds of config files? Will the JTA's global
transaction help in this issue?

Thank you all,
PoYee