ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From ow <oneway_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Ruby-on-Rails and ibatis features
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2005 15:21:12 GMT

The have been some very interesting discussions recently on TSS about Ruby and
itís Ruby-on-Rails framework. Personally, I think Ruby seems to be a very
interesting language and Ruby-on-Rail should be a good fit for a new
development. Haven't done much of research into Ruby/RoR yet but it looks very
exciting indeed.

Anyway... Reading Ruby threads I recalled that functionality somewhat similar
to what RoR does was suggested for ibatis some time ago. I am talking about
automapping and/or ignoreMissingColumns features, see
http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1110825&forum_id=206694

Are there any plans to implement it in the future? I still think it should be
good to have it in ibatis.

Regards,

--

Yahoo! Messenger