ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Stieve Verheyden" <stieve_verhey...@telenet.be>
Subject Problem with cacheModel
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2005 12:09:00 GMT
I'm creating a webapplication using struts.

The problem I have is when I use the cachemodel:

<cacheModel id="wachtkringCache" type="LRU" readOnly="true">

                        <flushInterval minutes="1" />

                        <flushOnExecute statement="insertWachtkring"/>

                        <flushOnExecute statement="deleteWachtkring"/>

                        <flushOnExecute statement="updateWachtkring"/>

                        <property name="size" value="10"/>

</cacheModel>

When I request a page I get the results with no problem. But when I refresh
the page I don't receive any value from the cacheModel during a minute.

So when I do a refresh after a minute I see the results again.

I'm totally new to Ibatis Sqlmaps an I wonder what the problem could be?

Thanks.