ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject How do I use the dollar sign notation (i.e. $xyz$) to send a string to the database that has a pound sign on either side of it?
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 21:25:35 GMT
How do I use the dollar sign notation (i.e. $xyz$) to send a string to
the database that has a pound sign on either side of it?

According to this post:

 http://tinyurl.com/44je6
http://www.mail-archive.com/ibatis-user-java@incubator.apache.org/msg01358.html

I should use a double pound to send the literal pound. Given this sql
statement:

 <select parameterClass="map" resultClass="string">
  SELECT Name FROM Band WHERE Name = '12##34$BandName$56##78'
 </select>

Which of the two choices below should I see in my log files?

 A) SELECT Name FROM Band WHERE Name = '12?78'
 B) SELECT Name FROM Band WHERE Name = '12#34?56#78'

Thanks,
Ron