ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Karen Koch <kmk...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: prevent caching of resultMap
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 21:13:41 GMT
Mike,

Try adding remapResults="true" to the procedure declaration:

    <procedure id="queryRecords" resultClass="java.util.HashMap"
parameterMap="queryParameters" remapResults="true">
         { ? = call RECORDSET.getPagedRecordCursor(?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) }
     </procedure>

I'm certainly not positive this is the answer, but this helped us with a
similar problem (wasn't a procedure, just a select statement).

Karen