ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Michal Malecki" <misie...@poczta.onet.pl>
Subject Re: Using SqlMaps with Hibernate
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 08:21:11 GMT
I'm just guessing, but I think that you should take hibernate session, extract connection and
then
     Connection c = dbc.getConnection();
     session = sqlMap.openSession(c);
    session.queryForObject("getAdmin",null)
voila

I hope it helps
Michal Malecki

  Hello there,

  This is going to sound like a crazy question but is there any way I could configure SQLMaps
to use a Hibernate Session?

  I'm working on a project for a client who has developed their own business layer using Hibernate.

  All data access from my app is done through their business layer but there are some things
that I can't do like simple

  finder queries.  There are some channels that I would need to go through to get these

  queries put in to the business layer and actually it's just easy selects and I guess I could
get by embedding the sql statements in

  my code but would love to SQLMaps for this if I could

  Thanks

  -Hector

  iVillage Inc., 500 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10018 - iVillage Inc. is a leading women's
media company that includes iVillage.com, Women.com, gURL.com, Astrology.com, Promotions.com,
iVillage Parenting Network, The Newborn Channel, Lamaze Publishing, Business Women's Network,
Diversity Best Practices, Best Practices in Corporate Communications, Healthology Inc., and
iVillage Consulting. The information contained in this communication may be confidential,
is intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be construed under applicable
law to be a commercial email. If you have received this communication in error, please delete
this message from your computer system. If you are the recipient named above and do not wish
to receive any future commercial emails, please reply to the sender with a message stating
such preference. (M2)