ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <dhsc...@cstone.dhs.state.il.us>
Subject Re: DTD not resolving
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 18:23:39 GMT
This does look like WSAD's error message related to proxy access.  Make
sure you've set the proxy in WSAD's preference pages
(Window>Preferences>Internet)

Jeff Butler

>>> clinton.begin@gmail.com 3/17/2005 12:16:42 PM >>>
Please send all support requests to the user list.

The DTDs are there and iBATIS.com is responding.

http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/sql-map-config-2.dtd
http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/sql-map-2.dtd

You might be behind a firewall or http proxy that WSAD can't access
the site through.

The DTDs are normally resolved from the JAR file, but depending on
your XML parser (during runtime) and/or your IDE (during development),
your environment may not allow for this.

Your option is to use a file:// based URL to the DTD.

Clinton