ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From shilpa <shilpa.prad...@judiciary.state.nj.us>
Subject Re: UI for iBatis
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2005 21:32:13 GMT
Actually we have evaluated iBatis, and its PERFECT for our requirements. We are
using iBatis only to access Stored Procedures (no queries). And we have Stored
procs which takes around 90 to 100 params each. So you can imagine the mapping
for all the parameters (ParamMap as well as ResultMap). I know its very easy in
iBatis to write a mapping xml. But UI would have made our job little easier.

One more question I have is, Can we build our own UI, which will create an Xml
mapping file, which in turn will be used by iBatis. Are there any legal
issues?

Thanks a lot,
Shilpa