ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Scott Zhu <scott...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: M:N Question
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2005 01:48:17 GMT
Hi, Clinton, I thought I got this one and now I'm also confused. So
when the object contains multiple lists (in parallel, not nested), can
we still use the groupBy solution? I tried that and one of the list
will get duplicate entries (they are grouped by the same id). When you
said "repeating group mapping", do you mean we need to list multiple
columns in the groupBy attribute? I'd appreciate if you can clear this
up for me.