ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Francisco J. León" <fle...@cantv.net>
Subject Using PaginatedList in Freemarker
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 04:12:40 GMT
Hi everyone, i am using sql maps for my thesis and want to know more
about PaginatedList.

I am developing a forum, and probably you have seen that most show a
list of topic, and if they are more than a fixed number, then they show
links so you can see the "next page" of topics.

I currently have a normal sqlMap.queryForList() call, and i know that
the PaginatedList provides some methos like nextPage() and so on.

My question is how to call those methods from freemarker. Freemarker is
a JSP replacement, but you can mostly only deal with presentation
logic.

Currently i just do (java):
request.setAttribute("topics",sqlMapList);

and from freemarker, i do:

<#list topics as t>
t.username
t.message
t.date
</#list>

and so on.

How can i use the PaginatedList inside freemarker?
I read the developer guide and it only mentions what PaginatedList is
and the methods you can use in java code

--
Francisco Javier León Arosemena
X Semestre de Lic. en Computación