ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Matt Raible <li...@raibledesigns.com>
Subject Re: JDBCRealm using iBATIS?
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 17:47:35 GMT

On Mar 17, 2005, at 9:40 AM, Kris Jenkins wrote:

> No, you can use with or without.  You are tied to using Spring IoC
> though.
>
> Acegi'ss rather good IMHO, if a little daunting to set up first time.
> :-)

I definitely agree about the setup.  I put together a howto for
AppFuse, and was able to migrate almost everything from CMA to Acegi
w/o changing any code.

http://raibledesigns.com/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=AppFuseAuthentication

I hope to add a short how to for going back to CMA in the next few
weeks.

Matt

> Kris
>
>> Is Acegi Security tied to Spring's WebMVC?
>>

>> On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:03:15 -0800, Matt Raible
>> <lists@raibledesigns.com> wrote:
>>
>>> FWIW, I recently switched from using container-managed security (i.e.
>>> JDBCRealm in Tomcat) to using Acegi Security and it's working great
>>> so
>>> far.  Not only is it portable between app servers, but it allows you