ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brice Ruth <bdr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: execute SQL statement that are not in a map
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2005 17:30:30 GMT
Oh, and you'll probably need to specify a resultClass (or resultMap,
if you have one setup). Specifying remapResults="true" won't hurt,
either (especially with a resultMap specification).

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 11:29:39 -0600, Brice Ruth <bdruth@gmail.com> wrote:
> you'll probably need to reference the string as $value$, unless you're
> using a syntax I'm not familiar with.
>

> On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 16:00:05 -0000, James, Steven
> <Steven.James@logicacmg.com> wrote:
> > create a generic statement in a sqlmap
> > <statement id="Execute" parameterClass="string">
> >      #string
> > </statement>

only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal
privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If
you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment
and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.