ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brice Ruth <bdr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic statements
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2005 14:17:50 GMT
Well, in theory, you could handle the parameters in your DAO (or in
your biz logic, if you're not using a DAO). Pull out the SQL from the
database using iBATIS, then do your own replacement logic, then pass
that back to iBATIS. Its ugly, but what you're asking for isn't
exactly pretty, either :)

Brice