ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brice Ruth <bdr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UI for iBatis
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2005 17:19:31 GMT
> True.  I guess it depends on the developer and how inuitive the gui is.  The
> one argument made for the gui is that you don't need to worry about
> violating the DTD with cut and paste errors, which I am prone to make.  To
> each his own on this one.

I think a decent IDE with robust XML syntax support will help you out
here ... I used to constantly run into run-time errors, but with
Eclipse (and, I guess more specifically, the MyEclipse plug-in,
$29.95/yr) - the XML editor let's me know of any errors before it gets
that far. Saves me time and frustration. Decent code
hint/autocompletion for XML, too.

BR