ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Brent Ryan" <br...@blackboard.com>
Subject RE: MS SQL Server 2000 connection reset problem
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 18:24:46 GMT
I'm running SQL Server 2000 8.00.760.  The connection reset problem
happens for any sql statement, but the ones that I'm testing are:

  <select id="getUsers" resultMap="userResult">
    select *
    from BBEXTRACT.USERS
  </select>

  <select id="getRoles" resultMap="roleResult">
    select *
    from BBEXTRACT.ROLES
  </select>

I never had this problem when connection to a Oracle DB.  This only
happens when connecting to MS SQL Server.

------------------------------------
Brent Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: Abdullah Kauchali [mailto:abdullah.kauchali@isanusi.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 11:22 AM
To: ibatis-user-java@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: MS SQL Server 2000 connection reset problem

Brent Ryan wrote:

>* The commiting/rolling back is handled by the datasource
>automatically.
>
>* The max allowable connection is set to 0
>* netstat -n on client and server show 3 connections established.
>
>If I set this property to 0 then it works, but then this means there is

>nothing in the pool. Right? <property
>name="Pool.MaximumIdleConnections" value="0"/

Also, can you post the SQL statement?

Don't miss the 2005 Blackboard Users Conference April 12-14 in Baltimore, MD!
Visit http://www.blackboard.com/about/events/BbUC05/index.htm for more information.

This e-mail is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named
above.
It may include Blackboard confidential and proprietary information, and is not for redistribution.