ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Engel, Gregory A" <GAEn...@Tribune.com>
Subject RE: Corrupt zip file?
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 15:53:37 GMT

It appears to be a JBuilder Issue.
I changed the jars while JBuilder was open and then recompiled.
Once I close JBuilder and restarted there were no errors.

It appears so, however, you can be absolutely certain - try using
Winzip to open the file, or better yet, use the 'jar' command like so

jar -tf <jar file>

If that reports an error, you have a bum JAR file. Try a different
SF.net mirror. I've had issues w/ them recently.

Best,
Brice Ruth