ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Tim Christopher <tim.christop...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Referencing between SqlMaps
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2005 22:18:13 GMT
I've just tried setting useStatementNamespaces to true but I keep on
getting an error like:

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
  at com.socs.final_year.service.ModuleServiceImp.<init>(MSImp.java:36)
  <snip/>
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not initialize DaoConfig.
Cause: com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Error while configuring DaoManager.
Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error occurred.
Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.
Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/end()'.
Cause: com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: There is no statement
named updateModule in this SqlMap.

I've spent an hour trying to get round it but nothing seems to work,
and the only documentation I can find on it is a couple of lines in
within "Attributes of the settings element".

Tim Christopher