ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "James, Steven" <Steven.Ja...@logicacmg.com>
Subject RE: Need help!!
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:50:41 GMT
I think i had this error and you need the optional xml jar files from
your ibatis download.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Swati Singhal [mailto:swati_singhal@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wed 3/16/2005 9:36 AM
To: ibatis-user-java@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Need help!!

Hi,

I'm new to iBATIS and am stuck with an error.

My application uses Struts and iBATIS.

As of now, I have a simple properties file with the
following properties:
driver
url
username
password

I have created the sql-map-config.xml file that reads
this property file and have a transaction manager=JDBC
element to read all the properties from this property
file.
Have also defined an sql-map resource as the file
which contains my queries.

My problem is that I have created a
DAOConfiguration.java file which does the following:

a.It reads the dao.xml file
b.Reader reader =
Resources.getResourceAsReader(resource);
c.daoManager =
DaoManagerBuilder.buildDaoManager(reader);

However I get an error at line c. that says:

Error in DAOConfig:Error while configuring DaoManager.
 Cause:
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException:
XML Parser Error.  Cause: org.xml.sax.SAXException:
Fatal Error: URI=null Line=1: Premature end of file.

Any help will be highly appreciated!

Thanks,
Swati